Carla E. Peppler, RPN, BNSc, MPA, RN(EC), NP-PHC
Carla Peppler is a nurse practitioner trained in a variety of treatment modalities in Hanover Ontario. Knowledgeable in both traditional medicine and complementary therapies, she brings the best of both worlds together. Carla has extensive training in natural medicine, energy therapies and counseling
Carla is a lifelong learner – taking courses, going to conferences, reading journals etc. to keep current on the latest clinical findings so she can implement them into her practice.
As a Registered Nurse Practitioner, Carla Peppler brings a unique perspective to treat a wide variety of chronic medical conditions.
Where traditional methods attempt to treat an illness, Carla treats the person. Most come to Carla through personal recommendation, seeing the results firsthand.
Patients at Heartful Wellness are partners in a dialogue which seeks to treat the root cause. Wellness is the natural state of the body which Carla and her staff are there to restore.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelors of Nursing Science (Honours) – Queen’s University 1982
- Registered Nurse – College of Nurses of Ontario 1982
- Master of Public Administration – Queen’s University 1984
- Certification as a Specialist in Long Term Care Nursing Management – ONHA 1992
- Registered Nurse Extended Class (Nurse Practitioner Certification in Primary Health Care) – York University 1998
- Canadian Nurses Certification (Gerontology) – CNA 2000
- Reiki – First and Second Degree – 2000
- Energy Therapist – Body and Soul School of Energy Medicine – 2001
- Chelation Technician – American College of Advanced Medicine – 2004
- First Line Therapy Health Care Provider Certification – Metagenics 2006
Carla Peppler can provide the possibility of enjoying an active, happy and healthy life, by fighting all of the uncomfortable effects of hormone imbalances.